TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
Sales & Business Development
- Strategic sales planning and tactical sales will help acquire new customers.
- Build and develop a sales funnel in order to attein or surpass sales objectives
- Business solutions will help acquiring new business or develop existing accounts.
- Understand, acquireknowledge and share information about our competitors.
- Communications are key in developing and maintaining business relations whithin the Bell organisation
- Inform and communicate new technologies and services available to our clientele.
- Prepare, in timely manner, proposales and reports when required by management.
After Sales & Servicing
- Efficiently manage territory and named accounts
- Maintain good relations with support team
- Organise and participate in technology seminars and special events.
- Manage Customer complaints through good troubleshooting and analysis, and escalate whenever required
- Develop good relations between U2B, the customers and Bell mobility, in order to surpass customers’ expectations.
- Follows and assures corporate policies.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (general & technical)
- Planning, organization and autonomy
- Persuasion and interpersonal skills
- experience in developing long term business relations
- Oral and written communications skills
- Understanding of business profitability (profits and losses)
- Connaissance des produits de transmission de données en vigueur, un atout
- Bonne connaissance pratique de l’environnement Windows et ces logiciels
Academics: High school diploma
Experience: 2 years in corporate sales, B2B or retail / Wireless télécommunications and/or Wireless technology
Language: Bilingual (French/english)
Compensation: Base salary (TBD) & commissions based on objectifs and results / Business related expenses and car allowance